Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds</i>, since its inception, has been recognized as a cornerstone of heterocyclic chemistry. Each volume attempts to discuss all aspects - properties, synthesis, reactions, physiological and industrial significance - of a specific ring system. To keep the series up-to-date, supplementary volumes covering the recent literature on each individual ring system have been published. Many ring systems (such as pyridines and oxazoles) are treated in distinct books, each consisting of separate volumes or parts dealing with different individual topics. With all authors are recognized authorities, the <i>Chemistry of Heterocyclic Chemistry</i> is considered worldwide as the indispensable resource for organic, bioorganic, and medicinal chemists.
- Author(s)Arnold Weissberger,L. L. Bambas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- Series TitleChemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds: A Series of Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight754 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.