Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionSummary: The Five Minute Guide To HTML 5.0 is exactly what it says. Introducing every web user and business enterprise owner to how the World Wide Web is changing and for the better. This book has been written as a quick guide, to highlight and feature how the World Wide Web you kw is going to be changing for every web user, business, government, institution and organization. HTML 5.0 is the new fifth core element benchmark framework of the World Wide Web and the new techlogy features will reach every part of your life on the move using Smart Mobile Phones, Laptops, Notebooks, at work, or at home, on a Desktop Computer, Tablet PC and even your Smart TV. The Five Minute Guide to HTML 5.0 can provide a quick and easy insight to every web user, business owner, organization, government and institution, well in fact for every person using the World Wide Web in some form. This book consists of Ten Chapters taking you quickly through each of the new features of advancement and how your World will be changing for the better online! If you are the more technically minded, or in the profession of design, hosting and programming. The author's new book Creative Web Design covers HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0, Infographics, Multi-Device Web Sites and RWD (responsive web design) techniques, programming and coding. Thank You!
- Author BiographyAlastair Agutter is an accomplished best selling author and writer of more than 30 specialist books. His first book was published in 1989 and he is a proud Father of five children.
- Author(s)Alastair R Agutter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.