All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionA shocking and revealing analysis about Barack Obama, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, a Devotee of Government transparency, protector of the poor, immigrants, and the uninsured. Did his Administration live up to these values? In 2023, J.M. and his beloved grandfather take a look back in time and lay out the facts in order for you to form your own opinion. No one can deny the influence of the data you will read within their engaging conversations. A well-documented book, written by J.M. Malionn in a distinctive, entertaining style, which will raise questions on whether reality coincides with what you may think is the truth.
- Author BiographyJ.M. Malionn has been analyzing and dissecting corporate, economic and trade markets for thirty five years. After traveling and working around the globe, he has settled with his wife in a little corner of the world, and he is now devoted to observing and sharing with his readers his observations. The series of Conversations between J.M. and Grandpa are straight to the point talks on today's issues.
- Author(s)J M Malionn
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.