All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Five Tibetans helps the reader to facilitate their inner work with the powerful combination of the body-strengthening daily practice of the legendary yoga-like poses kwn as the 5 Tibetans along with spirit-urishing stories and metaphors born of seas, rainbows and mountain vistas. As you move through the pages and activities of the book you will discover for yourself the positive effects of performing the rites that have been touted as the ancient secret of the fountain of youth. You will feel the sand beneath your feet, follow a mountain river on its course, and watch a rainbow dance on the horizon. Susan Westbrook gently encourages you to look inward at what she refers to as the grasping behaviors that are t serving you the book will help you find the healing behaviours that can facilitate your healing and growth. Regardless of age or circumstances, The 5 Tibetans is a book for you, for your body, for your spirit, and for your heart. The Five Tibetan Rites is a yoga routine based on a ritual of exercises discovered in the early 1900's, by a British army colonel, Colonel Bradford, who was living in a Himalayan monastery. They are practiced around the world and are said to prevent aging. In 1939, Peter Kelder published The Original Five Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation, which helped spread the rites in the western world.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 50 Susan Westbrook took a leap out of the mainstream to become a high ropes facilitator, life coach, and Reiki Master/Teacher.Susan is passionate about helping you go bravely into the dark corners of your inner life so you can begin healing the old wounds that are stealing the peace, joy, and abundance you were created to have. In The 5 Tibetans, Susan blends her experience as a naturalist and spiritual coach with the forms and mantras of the legendary 5 Tibetans yogas to provide you with a format for a daily spiritual practice that will send the self-destructive grasping behaviors running and open space for growing actions and thinking that will make healing possible.
- Author(s)Susan Westbrook
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.