All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionOn the day before Ide Noapte's fourteenth birthday, she is greeted at school by Phyre Tynan, a girl who is visiting for the day. Phyre is cold and distant, and Ide's attempts at friendship are futile; but Ide suspects that something about Phyre is different -sort of like everyone else in her small town of Naturalleies. Taking place over the course of twenty-four hours, this is Ide and Phyre's account of a day that changed their perceptions of the world around them-a day when the girls discover that, matter how bad life gets, there is always a flame at the end of the passage.
- Author BiographyThea Toocheck is a fifteen-year-old girl who loves to read and write. Her favorite color is pink! When her seventh grade literacy teacher told her about NaNoWriMo in 2011, she seized the chance to write a book and publish it. It sounded like fun, and now she is working on the fourth and final book in Transcendence Series, What Remains of White Sands. When she's not writing, she's reading or doing something that involves music. Or she's in school. Thea lives with her parents Tara and Dan, brother Nikolas, and Sheltie Cosmo in Pennsylvania. Visit Thea at transcendence4.weebly.com and Like the Transcendence Series on Facebook.
- Author(s)Thea Toocheck
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.