All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe flash stick, a modified light stand used for solo shooting, is an exciting new tool in photographic techlogy. In The Flash Stick, Rod and Robin Deutschman show readers how to build their own light stick (as well as a 'double barrel' light stick for even greater creativity). Then, they demonstrate all the techniques needed to achieve flawless results. From setting up communication between the camera and flash, to modifying the light, to balancing the flash and ambient levels, readers will master all of the skills needed to succeed.
- Author BiographyRod Deutschmann is a photographer and a photography instructor in the San Diego public school system. He is an award-winning marine-combat correspondent and the managing editor for the Camp Pendelton Scout, the award-winning Marine Corps newspaper. Robin Deutschmann is a professional photographer. They are the cofounders of the San Diego In Focus Learning Center, a photography training center, and the coauthors of several books, including Just One Flash, Multiple Flash Photography, Off-Camera Flash, and Painting with a Lens. They live in San Diego.
- Author(s)Robin Deutschmann,Rod Deutschmann
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.