All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the true taste of Tuscany with this collection of delicious traditional recipes. Characterized by rustic dishes made with only the freshest ingredients and simplest preparation, and with wonderful flavours enhanced by the world's finest olive oils, Tuscan cuisine has become a firm favourite with foodies worldwide. The Flavours of Tuscany presents readers with a mouthwatering collection of traditional recipes - from toast with olive oil and garlic to hearty vegetable soup, and form Florentine steak to chestnut cake - that capture the unique spirit and flavours of this wonderful region.
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBussolengo (Verona)
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.