All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlaxseed has been around for centuries, but its pleasant flavor and unsurpassed health benefits have been largely overlooked until w. In The Flax Cookbook, nutritionist Elaine Magee introduces the reader to this extraordinary plant, explains why this rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and soluble fiber is essential to any diet, and shows how easily it can be incorporated into the foods we eat every day. Magee - a regular contributor to Fitness, Parenting, and Cooking Light magazines - offers 80 delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes that cover everything from muffins and power bars to entrees, desserts, and smoothies. Complete with sections on the history and properties of flax, the latest scientific findings on its health benefits, and 100 tips to help readers customize their own plan for adding flax to their diet, The Flax Cookbook is perfect for cooks looking to add some extra nutrition to the foods they love.
- Author BiographyElaine Magee, MPH, RD, has written more than 24 books, has a popular newspaper column called The Recipe Doctor, is the nutrition expert and content provider for WebMD, and is a regular contributor to Cooking Light, Woman's Day, Parenting, and more. She lives in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Author(s)Elaine Magee
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.