All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights Merleau-Ponty's interest in film and connects it to his aesthetic theory.
- Author BiographyMauro Carbone is Full Professor of Philosophy at the University of Lyon 3 and a senior member of the Institut Universitaire de France. His books include An Unprecedented Deformation: Marcel Proust and the Sensible Ideas (translated by Niall Keane), also published by SUNY Press. Marta Nijhuis is Lecturer in Philosophy and Theory of Images at the University of Lyon 3 and at EAC Lyon.
- Author(s)Mauro Carbone
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byMarta Nijhuis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.