All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE TO IMPROVING FLEXIBILITY USING THE SIMPLE AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE STRETCH STRAP Easy to use and inexpensive, the stretching strap is the ultimate at-home tool for improving range of motion for any part of the body. From ankle to neck, the targeted exercises in this book unleash the power of the stretching strap to help: *Release Muscle Tension *Improve Tendon Elasticity *Increase Flexibility *Alleviate Pain *Rehabilitate Injuries *Boost Athleticism A band lined with multiple loops to allow a spectrum of different static and dynamic possibilities, the stretching strap is a staple among trainers and physical therapists. Now this guide brings the benefits of a stretching strap routine right into your living room with 50 exercises that target your personal fitness or rehab goals.
- Author BiographyMark Kovacs, Ph.D., is Manager of Sports Science for the United States Tennis Association Player Development. He pursued his graduate work in Exercise Science from Auburn University and a Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology from The University of Alabama. Dr. Kovacs is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, a certified Health/Fitness Instructor through the American College of Sports Medicine, a United States Track and Field Level II sprints coach and also a USPTA certified tennis coach.
- Author(s)Mark Kovacs
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note200 B&W photos
- Weight242 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.