All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1935. Clive Staples Lewis (kwn to his friends as 'Jack') and his brother Warren ('Warnie') are visiting their friend young Tom Morris at Nesfield Cathedral School - where Jack is to be guest speaker at the school's speech night.They become eyewitnesses to a murder-an impossible murder.They see a man stabbed to death by an unseen assailant, and witness his body fall from the rooftop ...but the body doesn't hit the ground until the following day!Once again Jack's nimble brain is co-opted by the police as they try to explain the seemingly impossible.
- Author BiographyKel Richards is a veteran Australian journalist, bestselling author and broadcaster.
- Author(s)Kel Richards
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarylebone House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.