All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe region from the southernmost point of the Florida peninsula, stretching south and west to the Dry Tortugas National Park, is one of the most biologically diverse ecosystems in the continental United States, and there's better way to explore it than by kayak. Here the freshwater temperate latitudes meld with a tropical marine environment to create unique paddling opportunities. In the nearshore waters, secret mangrove tunnels, unending beds of turtle grass, and colorful sponge flats contrast with the vibrant coral-studded waters found offshore. Bill Keogh is your guide to this paddler's paradise. Each trip in this new guide includes a chart, route suggestions, information on distance, tides, and winds, and safety tips. You'll also find information on the wildlife, habitats, and ecosystems that will be encountered, as well as historical and natural features of the area. 30 black & white photographs, index.
- Author(s)Bill Keogh
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/03/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note30 b&w photographs, index
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.