All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the fondest memories people have of the holidays is of the fun of decorating cookies: Santa Claus, Reindeer, Swmen, Christmas Trees, and more. Nothing says Christmas like cookies. Acclaimed cookie creators Margie and Abbey Greenberg dazzle us again with their next book of creative treats that, according to Al Roker, Taste as good as they look. The Flour Pot Christmas Cookie Book celebrates more than 40 decorations that will delight your kids and enhance your holiday parties. Includes color photos of each cookie, a list of basic tools, sugar cookie and icing recipes, and fondant coloring and piping instructions.
- Author BiographyMargie and Abbey Greenberg are the mother-daughter team that make up The Flour Pot, a cookie boutique in southeastern Pennsylvania. Margie's love of design and Abbey's stellar business skills have been a recipe for success, growing The Flour Pot into a thriving business. The company has been featured in countless magazines and on Food TV's Roker on the Road. Margie and Abbey live in Ambler, Pennsylvania. You can find The Flour Pot online at www.flourpotcookies.com.
- Author(s)Abbey Greenberg,Margie Greenberg
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/04/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight614 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
- AU $29.19Trending at AU $39.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.