Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.40Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Allen returns to his home town after the death of his alcoholic, abusive father. He has been gone nearly 20 years and has become a successful writer, but with major addiction problems of his own. Now he struggles to make amends with his careworn sister and alcoholic younger brother - and, perhaps, to pick up the pieces of his teenage love affair with Jesse. But Jessie tired of waiting for letters that ceased to come, and has been married for six years. At what cost might their love be rekindled? In searching for a love long abandoned, they discover redemptive healing. An exquisitely written, passionate and thoughtful vel, a classic love story framing deeper themes of mortality and passing time, the true nature of faith, and the delicate balance of human relationships.
- Author BiographyJim Robinson is an award-winning singer / songwriter whose songs have been recorded by many country, Christian and rock musicians. He also works as a professional recovery counsellor in Nashville, TN. He and his wife Teresa have two children.
- Author(s)James E. Robinson
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.