The Focal Easy Guide to Discreet Combustion: for New Users and Professionals: Pt. 3 by Gary M. Davis (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.47+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.62Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to Discreet combustion, or moving over to use this powerful animation and effects software from ather effects package, then this is the book for you. It gives you all you need to kw to get up and running with combustion, fast! It includes an overview of all the key features you need when starting out with simple and concise details on how to use them and how best to integrate the power of combustion into your workflow. This is an ideal Discreet combustion primer for computer graphics students or professionals with some prior experience in the field of computer graphics. Learn how to do many familiar concepts such as animating with paint and layers of video specifically in combustion. This guide will provide a jump-start into the major features of the software without going too in-depth about every single button in the program. Through the use of various samples and screen captures, you will learn why an artist would use one tool over ather in addition to just what the different buttons do. The topics covered would include disciplines for motion graphics artists, broadcast designers, 3D animators, web artists, compositors and visual effects artists working for video and film based productions. People within the computer graphics industry of all sorts can take advantage of combustion because it is both a stand-alone application and also a bridge to several different disciplines including video editing, 3D animation, matte painting, 2d illustration and web design. This work provides a unique, fast introduction to Combustion 3, but is relevant to all versions. It offers a concise color coverage, written by an experienced professional and trainer. It is ideal for professionals, new users and those migrating to Combustion from other compositing or effects packages.
- Author BiographyGary M. Davis is a thirteen-year industry veteran and certified Autodesk Training Specialist for combustion, 3ds Max and Toxik--currently the only person in the world certified to teach all three. In this guide he shares his professional insight and extensive production and training experience to ensure you get the most out of the professional tools combustion offers.
- Author(s)Gary M. Davis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleThe Focal Easy Guide
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date03/07/2012
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.