All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the fog of reform and getting back to the ideal of a place called school. The sections describe a new metaphor and approach to change and examine the forces and ideals that can bring about the schools children need. Principles and values transform organizations, t mandates and fear. Recipes for making schools into caring places for children do t exist. Great schools must be created one-by-one. Numbers don't create change; people and passion do.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. Goens, Ph.D. has served at all levels of public education: teacher, principal, director, and superintendent One of his most important responsibilities, and a primary motivation for this book, is as grandfather to Claire, Luke, Julia, Eddie, Caleb, Callan, and Jack.
- Author(s)George A. Goens
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight394 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.