All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionRunner up for the I O D E Book Award, 2002 Our Choice Award from the Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2001 On Monday dark as shut your eyes It followed her home ...Down the lane, over the lawn, Past the Marble Frog and the Granite SwanShe cast a glance - and quick as that -It was gone.The new collaboration between author Richard Thompson and illustrator Martin Springett is an eerie picture-book poem perfect for late-night reading. What is following the young witch home every night past the frightening statues and the sinister life-like trees? Before the witch discovers the identity of the follower young readers will find the answer to the mystery in the shadowy illustrations.Martin Springett's use of a new style for his illustrations sets the mood perfectly as the witch makes her way home night after night with the mysterious follower close behind. Richard Thompson's haunting poem is a perfect read-aloud for very young readers with plenty of repetition and rhyme.
- Author BiographyRichard Thompson is a Fitzhenry and Whiteside author.Martin Springett has earned the Aurora Award for Fantasy and Science Fiction Illustration, and the CLA's Notable designation. Also an accomplished musician, Martin lives in Toronto, Ontario, with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Richard Thompson
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMarkham
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width229 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.