All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven disaster can yield riches for the right sort of criminal...The great flood killed thousands overnight - turning the towns between the warring cities of Dordrecht and Geertruidenburg into a desolate inland sea. Into this ruined land sail three uneasy conspirators: a ruthless conman, a thug at the edge of madness and a half-feral girl who swims like a fish. Working together they could find fortune beyond reckoning beneath the waves, but the lost souls below will t give up their treasures so easily. And even if these three can survive the dark waters, that's guarantee they will survive each other.
- Author BiographyJesse Bullington writes historical fantasy informed by his knowledge and enthusiam for the darker parts of European folklore (and fact). He spent the bulk of his formative years in rural Pennsylvania, the Netherlands and Tallahassee. His current location is a matter of some conjecture and philosophical speculation.
- Author(s)Jessie Bullington
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight380 g
- Width129 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.