All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fon Returns is fiction woven on the culture of the Graffi people. Among the people of the grassfield of Cameroon (commonly referred to as the Graffi), kings or fons, as the traditional leaders are kwn there, do t die. When the time for one comes to travel to the land beyond, he is believed to embark on a journey to seek the ancestors of the land and to return younger, stronger, and wiser to rule his people. If the fon does t return, the myth holds, the village ceases to exist. What has Ngwokong done wrong to move resolutely toward its end? The cry of its people is desperate, and its fon still journeys. Will the ancestors of the land let the fon return to his people, or is this the end of this great fondom? The answer, it seems, lies within the mighty rock, the dwelling of the ancestors of the land, which defiantly stands in the hills of Gam, even to this day.
- Author(s)Fon Tangum
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.