Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOn December 20, 1954, the Fontainebleau changed the face of Miami Beach, transforming it to a travel hot spot with the grandest modern hotel of all time. The design of the hotel was unlike any other structure in the world. The interior decor was luxurious, extravagant, and breathtaking to the point where some visitors referred to it as positively dizzying. Explore the Fontainebleau for yourself in 97 dazzling historic and contemporary photos and entertaining, informative text. Watch the hotel change and expand over the passing years. Read about the celebrities and high profile guests who frequented this lavish structure. Meet all the characters who brought this extravagant high-rise into existence among a sea of low-rise Art Deco competitors. See why the Fontainebleau is world-rewned for extravagance and good times. For everyone with a love of architecture or luxurious living, this book will be a thrill.
- Author(s)Kevin Plotner,Rebecca Plotner
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note83 color & 14 b/w photos
- Weight885 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.