Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Food Allergy Mama's Baking Book is a one-stop guide to delicious, everyday baked goods free of dairy, eggs, and nuts -- the most common food allergens. It offers timeless, foolproof recipes that are easy to prepare even for kitchen vices. It's an invaluable resource for home bakers (and their families) who loves sweets and treats. These recipes are more than delicious eugh to be enjoyed by everyone who craves great baked treats, whether they have food allergies or t. But they fill a particular need for families who find baking at home to be the smartest and safest option. All the traditional favorites are included, with chapters devoted to the best and tastiest muffins and quick breads, cookies and bars, and all manner of cakes, pies, crisps, and cobblers. In addition, the book is filled with practical advice about dealing with classroom and birthday parties, as well as easy ingredient substitution ideas. It is the go-to guide for food-allergy mamas everywhere.
- Author(s)Kelly Rudnicki
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight442 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.