All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that your fast food fries contain a chemical used in Silly Putty? Or that a juicy peach sprayed heavily with pesticides could be triggering your body to store fat? When we go to the supermarket, we trust that all our groceries are safe to eat. But much of what we're putting into our bodies is either tainted with chemicals or processed in a way that makes us gain weight, feel sick, and age before our time. Luckily, Vani Hari - aka the Food Babe - has got your back. A food activist who has courageously put the heat on big food companies to disclose ingredients and remove toxic additives from their products, Hari has made it her life's mission to educate the world about how to live a clean, organic, healthy lifestyle in an overprocessed, contaminated-food world, and how to look and feel fabulous while doing it. In THE FOOD BABE WAY, Hari invites you to follow an easy and accessible plan to rid your body of toxins, lose weight without counting calories, and restore your natural glow in just 21 days. Including anecdotes of her own transformation along with easy-to-follow shopping lists, meal plans, and mouthwatering recipes, THE FOOD BABE WAY will empower you to change your food, change your body, and change the world.
- Author BiographyVani Hari is a food activist and the creator of FoodBabe.com. In her work, Hari has set out to influence how food giants create their products and steer them towards more healthful policies. She lives in North Carolina and travels around the world to speak about health and food awareness. She is currently planning her next campaign.
- Author(s)Vani Hari
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight192 g
- Width137 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Introduction byDr. Mark Hyman
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.