Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe top-ten bestselling tie-in to Channel 4's The Food Hospital. With expert advice from a GP, dietitian and a gastrointestinal specialist, The Food Hospital will show how food can heal everyday complaints and help protect against more serious conditions. You'll also discover how to experience optimum health-giving benefits by combining certain foods. Divided into chapters: Gut Feeling; On The Outside; Mind Matters; Just for the Girls; Eat Yourself Better; When Things Get Serious and covering a diverse range of conditions - from coughs and colds to depression and even cancer - the book advises what to eat to help you achieve your very best health. And with 45 delicious recipes, healthy eating has never been easier. Our favourite doctors and experts have returned in autumn 2012 for a second series of The Food Hospital, after the huge success of the first series reached viewing figures of over 2.5 million. Dr. Gio Miletto w works in General Practice, having worked in NHS hospitals for six years. He has contributed to Sky TV and BBC radio, and written about medicine for the London Evening Standard. Shaw Somers is a consultant surgeon, specialising in upper gastro-intestinal and bariatric (weight-loss) surgery. As well as clinical work he has successful media career, including Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies and Britain's Fattest Man. Lucy Jones is a senior specialist registered dietitian, working both in private practice and the NHS. She chairs the London branch of the BDA, and is a media spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association regularly appearing on national news programmes and in the press commenting on current nutrition stories.
- Author BiographyDr. Gio Miletto worked in NHS hospitals for six years before moving into General Practice. He has written about medicine for the London Evening Standard and contributed to Sky TV and BBC radio. Shaw Somers is a consultant surgeon, specialising in upper gastro-intestinal and bariatric (weight-loss) surgery. His busy schedule includes clinical work and work in the media, including Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies and Britain's Fattest Man. Lucy Jones is a senior specialist registered dietitian, working both in the NHS and in private practice. She is a media spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association regularly appearing on national news programmes and in the press commenting on current nutrition stories. She chairs the London Branch of the BDA.
- Author(s)Dr. Gio Miletto,Dr. Shaw Somers,Lucy Jones
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
Most relevant reviews
- anderlym04 Dec, 2014by
Excellent, informative, life changing, a fantastic reference book,necessary
After seeing the television show "The Food Hospital" I jumped at the chance to buy the book. I loved it so much that I purchased one for my sister and then she bought two for her daughters. We all love it and look on the book as a reference guide for a healthier life. The price and delivery were fantastic and I would recommend tis book to anyone who may have a health issue.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43