Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $16.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.08Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionHave all the football facts at your fingertips. Learn to shoot like Suarez and dribble like Messi with The Football Book, the ultimate visual guide to planet football. Revised and updated to include details of all the stats, goal tallies and cup wins so you can w relive the excitement of the Brazil 2014 World Cup. You'll discover the finest moments of the players, coaches and teams who have created football history and learn everything from match highlights to the inside stories on the players, managers and fans. Use The Football Book to find out about the laws, the tactics, the science, and the art of the beautiful game. With a fantastic cover that feels just like a football, it's a great gift for football lovers and sports enthusiasts alike.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date08/04/2017
- Weight1574 g
- Width189 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.