All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most up-to-date and all encompassing guide to investing in today's markets From Forbes and the CFA Institute-two of the most highly respected and recognized names in the investment industry-The Forbes/CFA Institute Investment Course is an interactive roadmap to investing in today's challenging stock markets. From building capital and asset allocation and diversification to choosing a broker and reading a financial statement, The Forbes/CFA Institute Investment Course has offered investors step-by-step guidance since 1948. The course * Includes advice for vices, but also accommodates those who are more familiar with markets * Provides important information on fundamental analysis versus technical analysis * Details different asset classes: fixed income securities, derivatives, mutual funds, and equities With Q&A, links to videos, expert advice, interviews with top money managers, and much more, The Forbes/CFAInstitute Investment Course is the perfect resource for anyone looking to learn about investing in today's markets.
- Author BiographyVAHAN JANJIGIAN is Chief Investment Officer at Greenwich Wealth Management, LLC, a SEC registered investment advisor. He is a Forbes magazine columnist and Editor of the Forbes Special Situation Survey, widely regarded as one of the best performing investment newsletters. He previously served on the faculties of several leading universities. He is a frequent guest on popular television and radio business programs and is the author of Even Buffett Isn't Perfect. STEPHEN M. HORAN is the head of professional educational content for CFA Institute and specializes in private wealth management. Prior to joining CFA Institute, he was a professor of finance at St. Bonaventure University, principal of Alesco Advisors LLC, and a financial analyst and forensic economist in private practice. He is editor of Private Wealth: Wealth Management in Practice and the author of numerous articles in leading peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Horan isa frequent columnist in the Financial Times. CHARLES TRZCINKA is the James W. & Virginia E. Cozad Chair in Finance at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington. Previouspositions have included the faculties of SUNY Buffalo and New York University; director of the U.S. Commerce Department's MBA program in the People's Republic of China; and senior economist with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Author(s)Charles A. Trzcinka,Stephen M. Horan,Vahan Janjigian
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.