All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen one of her patients, an ordinary housewife, conducts a high-tech terrorist attack in a mall near Washington, D.C., psychiatrist Dr. Katrina Walker is thrown into the forefront of a top-secret government investigation. Working alongside maverick intelligence officer Jim Clark, the grandson of a Native American shaman, Walker applies her skills in deciphering human energy fields to discover the point at which the ultimate pain becomes the ultimate pleasure. Integrating into his program, Clark gives birth to a new kind of strategic intelligence that revolutionizes America's security apparatus. The goal: to save the world from a sophisticated network of operatives who threaten to unleash the ultimate weapon-us. Piecing together stories from their pasts and clues from forensic analysis, Walker and Clark set out to stop a twisted genius plotting to create a super-race of programmed operatives triggered into action by the most basic, and powerful, of human impulses. Explorations of the human subconscious quickly turn to adrenaline-charged action as Clark and Walker face brutal killers, experts in the use of conventional and psychological weapons in a desperate race for the forbidden text. Inspired by her own near death experiences, her psychological investigations, and her father's counterintelligence experience, the author delivers an exceptional thriller that combines pulse pounding suspense with an astonishing and heartbreaking tale of family strength. The first in a projected series of vels, The Forbidden Text will hook you with relentless action and a penetrating look into the depths of the human psyche.
- Author BiographyA TED-nominated presenter, faculty member of the Omega Institute, and successful entrepreneur and author, Dawn Clark has pioneered the field of Emotional String Theory and developed a multidisciplinary system for cybernetic field engagement. She has counselled people from all walks of life, including Nobel Prize winners, Emmy Award-winning photojournalists, Fortune 100 executives, psychologists, entertainers, teachers, parents, and teens. Clark is currently developing an innovative self-help platform that meshes the latest in Web 2.0 applications with gaming and interactivity.
- Author(s)Dawn Clark
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.