All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionFINALIST, 2012 Next Generation Indie Book Awards, Chick Lit Category. GOLD MEDAL WINNER, Women's Issues, eLit Book Awards. When four women meet in a foreign language class, their different backgrounds and experiences cause instant clashes! There's Julia, vivacious and fun, who longs for something more than the country club, jet-setting lifestyle that she leads. Claire, a company attorney in a male-dominated field, intimidates everyone around her. Shy Ellen is trying to have a personal life while caring for her ailing parents. Mickey, a young newlywed, wants to get out from under the shadow of her domineering parents. As these women face various life traumas, they must learn to lean on each other. Ultimately, the foreign language they must learn is: friendship.
- Author BiographyNadine Galinsky Feldman is the author of When a Grandchild Dies: What to Do, What to Say, How to Cope, and the award-winning editor of Patchwork & Ornament: A Woman's Journey of Life, Love, and Art by Jeanette Feldman. When not writing, Nadine travels the world, grows vegetables, and practices yoga. She shares her diverse interests and reflections on midlife at her blog, A Woman's Nest. She can be found at nadinefeldman.com.
- Author(s)Nadine Galinsky Feldman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.