All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFiguring out the many new terms confronting international students at German-language universities can be difficult. Even if the degree program is in English, most administrative work has to be done in German, and the bureaucratic university jargon is a language in and of itself. This guide aims to help international students and researchers understand the structures and organization of German universities by providing in-depth descriptions of terms and their origins, allowing for easier integration into the host university and its culture.
- Author BiographyAlbrecht Behmel is the author of several books and a writer for film and TV. He worked as an academic mentor for international students in Heidelberg and Berlin for many years. Kelly Neudorfer was born and raised in the United States but spent time as an exchange student both in a high school and at universities in Germany. She has a doctorate in political science from the University of Tubingen. Since 2014, she has worked as university translator for the University of Hohenheim in Stuttgart.
- Author(s)Albrecht Behmel,Kelly Neudorfer
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Weight666 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.