All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionTalented artist and professional food photographer Erin Gleeson began her blog, The Forest Feast, in 2011 to document the beauty and simplicity of vegetarian food. Her recipes contain very few ingredients (less than 5 in many cases) and are table for their simplicity and creative flavours. Presented in a unique design with Erin's own watercolour paintings and hand lettering, this book will be one part art book and one part cookbook in the tradition of top-selling Home Made by Yvette van Boven. The 100 recipes in the book are wholly vegetable based and will be organised according to dish type (appetizers, salads, main courses, sweets and cocktails). The majority will be brand new and never seen before on her site.
- Author BiographyIn a cabin in the woods, in Northern California, photographer Erin Gleeson creates simple and delicious vegetarian recipes and shares them on her blog, The Forest Feast. She has shot for the New York Times Dining section, the James Beard Foundation and numerous restaurants. Her work has appeared in Gourmet, Edible Magazine, Bon Appetit and Wine Spectator. The Forest Feast blog has been featured on design*sponge, Food 52, Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn, and Cup of Jo..
- Author(s)Erin Gleeson
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1361 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erin Gleeson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.