All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe Forest Gods Reign is a purely fictional and escapist teen fiction vel. It follows the story of a group of fifteen-year-olds who find out they are reincarnations of the Greek gods of Olympus. Forced into a war that pits them against one ather, the gods struggle to balance their lives as both gods and regular students, especially when a mysterious human boy of the same age suddenly shows up in their beloved forest. While portraying relatable emotional struggles, The Forest Gods Reign also delves into deeper topics such as the real difference (or lack thereof) between humans, gods, and monsters.
- Author BiographyTeen author Alexandria Hook began writing online on Wattpad, and her fans encouraged her to pursue her dream of being published. Her fascination with the ancient Greeks and the Olympic pantheon inspired her novel, The Forest Gods Reign, her first book, which she wrote at age fifteen.
- Author(s)Alexandria Hook
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMorgan James Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.