All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate William Mandella is a reluctant hero in an interstellar war against an unkwable and unconquerable alien enemy. But his greatest test will be when he returns home. Relativity means that for every few months' tour of duty centuries have passed on Earth, isolating the combatants ever more from the world for whose future they are fighting.
- Author BiographyJoe Haldeman was born in Oklahoma in 1943 and studied physics and astronomy before serving as a combat engineer in Vietnam, where he was severely wounded and won a Purple Heart. THE FOREVER WAR was his first SF novel and it won both the HUGO and NEBULA AWARDS, a feat which THE FOREVER PEACE repeated. He is also the author of, among others, MINDBRIDGE, ALL MY SINS REMEMBERED, WORLDS APART and WORLDS ENOUGH AND TIME.
- Author(s)Joe Haldeman
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleS.F. Masterworks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.