All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.26Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionA long time ago and far away--although it could be here, and it could be w--a boy threw a stone and injured a girl. For as long as anyone could remember, their families had been enemies, and their towns as well, so it was surprise that something bad had happened. Hate had happened. Revenge had happened. And that inspired more hate and more calls for revenge. But this time, a young girl decided to try something different...Inspired by the original Garden of Forgiveness in Beirut, Leban, and the movement that has grown up around it, Lauren Thompson has created a timeless parable for all ages that shows readers a better way to resolve conflicts and emphasizes the importance of moving forward together.
- Author BiographyLAUREN THOMPSON is the bestselling author of numerous picture books, including the Little Quack series. Her previous book for Feiwel and Friends is Ballerina Dreams. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and their son.CHRISTY HALE has illustrated many picture books and is also the author of The East-West House. She lives in Palo Alto, California, with her husband and their daughter.
- Author(s)Lauren Thompson
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width228 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christy Hale
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.