All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Friedman believes that at the root of almost all emotional distress is unreleased anger and resentment - toward others, ourselves, our circumstances, God, anyone or everyone. The forgiveness solution is a seven step process whereby we are released from these feelings - and t just the thoughts that go with them - by giving up the beliefs that generate these emotions, shifting our perceptions, genuinely choosing and deciding to forgive. The next step is developing positive, compassionate feelings toward what we previously perceived as hurtful, then finding within us the capacity to feel an authentic sense of peace and contentment when thinking about the person or situation we previously perceived as hurting or harming us, giving up the desire for retribution, punishment, or harm, and, finally, interpreting - and then realizing - these experiences as opportunities for profound personal and spiritual growth. Providing a whole-body prescription, Dr. Friedman draws from A Course in Miracles , cognitive behavioral therapy, body-centred therapies, psycho-spiritual therapy, attitudinal healing, and energy work.
- Author(s)Philip H. Friedman
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.