All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionKildare is steeped in heritage, with sites of historical interest (castles, houses and holy wells) scattered throughout the county. In The Forgotten Heritage of Kildare , Ger McCarthy gives us a highly informative and rare insight into the almost forgotten aspects of the heritage of his much loved county. A fine selection of photographs and line drawings of some of the real hidden treasures of Kildare accompany this fascinating work.
- Author BiographyGer McCarthy is well respected for his dedicated involvement in local history both in his hometown Naas, as well as, in Kildare County in general. He is presently the Chairman of the Kildare Federation of Local History Groups and is highly involved in his local Naas Historical Group. He has written over thirty articles on the heritage of Kildare in the Kildare Times newspaper, which will form the basis of his research for this publication.
- Author(s)Ger McCarthy
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/1978
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Note100
- Weight430 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.