Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description'Secrets, tragedy, hidden pasts and family secrets all set in glorious Provence - I loved this' Santa Montefiore Secrets ripen and fester over a long sweltering summer in France ...The annual grape harvest at the Cambon family's magnificent vineyard is always a cause for celebration. But t this year. When an accident destroys the crop, leaving the estate facing ruin, Clarisse Cambon kws exactly who to blame - her daughter-in-law Jane. It's just the latest incident in a decades-long feud whose origin both women have concealed from Luc, who struggles to keep his wife and mother on speaking terms. But is Luc the saint he appears to be? When tragedy strikes, Jane is thrown into doubt. What secrets has her husband been keeping? Forced to take charge of the ailing vineyard, Jane uncovers further proof that Luc may t be the man she fell in love with twenty years ago. And, worse still, she kws that her old enemy Clarisse is the only one who kws the truth ...For fans of Santa Montefiore and Victoria Hislop, The Forgotten Summer is an atmospheric tale of secrets, forbidden passion and heartbreak. Praise for The Forgotten Summer 'A lovely book packed with the sunshine, scents and savours of the south of France. Plenty of page-turning drama but also mouthwatering descriptions of Paris and Provence. Eugh to make you rush straight to the Eurostar' Daily Mail 'Secrets, tragedy, hidden pasts and family secrets all set in glorious Provence - I loved this' Santa Montefiore 'This atmospheric read will whisk you straight to the South of France as you become immersed in the tale of secrets and heartbreak' Marie Claire
- Author BiographyCarol Drinkwater is a multi award-winning actress who is best known for her portrayal of Helen Herriot in the BBC television series All Creatures Great and Small. Carol Drinkwater is the author of twenty-one books, both fiction and non-fiction, and has achieved bestselling status - over a million copies sold worldwide - with her quartet of memoirs set on her olive farm in the south of France. Carol's fascination with the olive tree extended to a solo Mediterranean journey in search of the tree's mythical secrets. The resulting travel books, The Olive Route and The Olive Tree, were best-sellers and inspired a five-part documentary film series. Carol Drinkwater's three short stories released as Kindle Singles - The Girl in Room Fourteen, Hotel Paradise and A Simple Act of Kindness - have reached the top of the charts on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Author(s)Carol Drinkwater
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight705 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.