All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarita Haas claims that social processes are decisive for the success of SME networks and creates a phase concept based on group theory that describes how owners of small enterprises enter into a cooperation. The framework is applied to three network formation cases in Austria, Belgium and Turkey. The author shows that group theory is a useful tool to understand and anticipate processes in networked organizations and indicates that the group formation process must be accomplished before a network will be able to create benefits.
- Author BiographyDr. Marita Haas promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Rudolf Vetschera am Lehrstuhl fur Organisation und Planung der Universitat Wien.
- Author(s)Marita Haas
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRudolf Vetschera
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.