Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionRobin DeWalt's life is one of ease and success, he's a published author and a happy man. However, after blowing off his longtime friend's cry for help, Robin's world soon comes crashing down around him. And he'll find himself falling deep into the depths of what his friend suffered so long. This short short vel by author and poet, Tyler Rebik, will prove a hard read for any who have felt guilt and anguish in their hearts or souls or both.
- Author BiographyTyler Rebik is an author, poet, rabbi, and activist. He is the author of 11 novels, 4 poetry collections, a collection of prayers compiled with his friend and mentor, Rabbi Rocky Grossman, and has also published several e-stories. An ordained rabbi, Tyler Rebik is always working on bridging the gaps of people and cultures and helping the universe come under a new peace. He lives and writes in Valliant, OK.
- Author(s)Tyler Rebik
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.