CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTold largely in the words of people who lived through this extraordinary time, The Forties: Good Times Just Around the Corner is a vividly remembered account of the most important decade of the twentieth century. Beautifully and lavishly decorated with original photographs and memorabilia of every kind, this is a book for anyone interested in our shared past, for anyone interested in history, and for anyone who wants to kw how this country came to be as it is today.
- Author BiographyAlison Maloney is a journalist and writer who has worked for a number of national newspapers and magazines, specializing in film and popular culture.
- Author(s)Alison Maloney
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight430 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.