CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionChosen for inclusion in the reading list for the 2006 Manitoba Young Readers' Choice Award Kaspar Snit is a villaius villain who is determined to steal all the fountains in the world. Why? Fountains are beautiful and give people pleasure, two things he can t abide. Can a family of four who love fountains rescue them from the hands of this dastardly scoundrel? Especially when that family is made up of the four most eccentric individuals you d care to meet? Eleven-year-old Elear, eight-year-old Solly, better kwn as Googoo Man, and their parents, who are, to say the least, odd, set out on a hilarious quest over mountains and across the seas to storm the fortress of Kaspar and retrieve the lost fountains. Cary Fagan s first vel for children is a fun fantasy that will keep young armchair travelers laughing right to the exciting end.
- Author BiographyCary Fagan is an award-winning writer for both young readers and adults. In addition to several picture books published with Tundra, he also wrote the award-winning biography of Chan Hon Goh, Beyond the Dance: A Ballerina s Life. He has won a Mr. Christie Silver Medal for Daughter of the Great Zandini, a City of Toronto Book Award for his first adult novel, and the Jewish Book Committee Prize for Fiction. Cary Fagan lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Cary Fagan
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintTundra Books
- Weight163 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.