CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.73Trending at AU $74.56
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.66
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.19
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis historic book may have numerous typos and missing text. Purchasers can usually download a free scanned copy of the original book (without typos) from the publisher. Not indexed. Not illustrated. 1897 edition. Excerpt: ... to all students. Open to both sexes. Terms very reasonable. For catalogues of College and Preparatory School, address GEORGE EDWARD REED, LL. D., Pres., Carlisle, Pa. A Review Book for Students. The best of All. The Abridgment of Elementary Law By M. E. DUNLAP. Embodying the general rules, definitions and principles of law as given in BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES, and the standard works on PLEADING, EVIDENCE, CONTRACTS and EQUITY JURISPRUDENCE, all combined and published in the form of a pocket-edition for the convenience of STUDENTS and PRACTITIONERS. Thousands have been sold. Price, $2.50 net. Mailed Prepaid, on receipt of Price, by THE F. H. THOMAS LAW BOOK CO., ST. LOUIS, MO. Stambaugh & Smith, The Fashionable Hatters and Men's Furnishers... Yon can depend on Latest Styles at all times and prices as low as the lowest. Corner Main and Pitt Sts., CARLISLE, PA. Please mention The For Dm when writing to adTertlsers. Students, Attention! aASSiwwcSSSl That is why you should get acquainted with us. We've a complete line of necessary fixings. S. KROINEINBERG RECENT EDITIONS. MAY ON INSURANCE. Fourth Edition. A Treatise on the Law of Insurance as applicable to Fire, Life, Accident, and other risks t maritime. By JOHN WILDER MAY, Fourth Edition, revised, enlarged and greatly improved by JOHN M. GOULD, joint editor of Notes on the Revised Statutes cf the United States, editor of Daniell's Chancery Practice, etc., and author of Gould on Waters. 2 vols. 8vo. Law sheep, f 12.00 net. GREENLEAF ON EVIDENCE, loth and Latest Edition. Edited. Volume I, by JOHN H. WIGMORE, Professor of the Law of Evidence, Northwestern University, Chicago; and Volumes II and III, by EDWARD A. HARRIMAN. Professor of Law, ...
- Author(s)Dickinson School of Law
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.