All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing a research method can be bewildering. How can you be sure which methodology is appropriate, or whether your chosen combination of methods is consistent with the theoretical perspective you want to take? This book links methodology and theory with great clarity and precision, showing students and researchers how to navigate the maze of conflicting termilogy. The major epistemological stances and theoretical perspectives that colour and shape current social research are detailed and the author reveals the philosophical origins of these schools of inquiry and shows how various disciplines contribute to the practice of social research as it is kwn today.
- Author BiographyMichael Crotty is in the Department of Public Health at The Flinders University of South Australia.
- Author(s)Michael Crotty
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.