All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The Fountain of Youth is Just a Breath Away; Breathing Exercises for Relaxation, Health and Vitality</b> Learn self-healing and stress reduction through proper breathwork. <b>Experts say 80% of us are breathing incorrectly and don't kw it. </b> You can <b>increase your energy</b> and heal your body more quickly by learning to breathe correctly and incorporating breathing exercises into your daily routine. This book can show you how. <b>Learn how to breathe correctly for maximum health</b> Best-selling author <b>Andrew Weil, M.D. </b> says, If I had to limit my advice on healthier living to just one tip, it would be to learn how to breathe correctly. This book can get you started on self-healing with breathing exercises. <b>Research indicates healthy aging is dependent on strong respiratory capacity. </b> Read about the research that shows<b> lung capacity decreases as we age</b> unless we pro-actively work to avoid it. The breathing exercises in this book will help you achieve healthy respiratory capacity. With clear descriptions, this book teaches how anyone can start a breathwork practice. <b>Healthy breathing is a first step to mindfulness and meditation</b> If you've always wanted to <b>meditate</b>, but don't kw where to start, <b>breathing exercises, chanting and toning are the practical first step</b>, as they can help to put the body into a calm, peaceful step. This book will show you how. <b>Learn how to reduce your stress and balance your emotions</b> This book will teach you easy breathing exercises designed to <b>help your body and mind relax</b>. For those of you who find smoking relaxing, the reason is most likely the fact that you take slow deep inhales and exhales as you smoke. Learn how to breathe without the cigarette and the relaxation and health benefits will astound you! <b>Enhance your spiritual practice</b> In many ancient spiritual traditions the term for breath and spirit are used interchangeably. This book will show you why. <b>Learn how the body's energy centers [chakras] impact our physical health and emotional well-being</b> With clear descriptions of the energy centers [chakras] and the breathing exercises that enhance them, you can <b>maximize your physical, emotional and spiritual health. </b> This is a fabulous book! It is clear, concise, and really helped me see how breathing can be an essential tool and important component in healing. Molly's enthusiasm is inspiring. After reading this book I was immediately able to begin a breathing practice and will share these gems with my clients. Patricia Duncan, Counselor This marvelous little book on the benefits of breathing almost took my breath away! It is packed with gems of wisdom on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of breathing, along with well researched evidence to support the claim that breathing well is a direct path to fullness of well-being, and indeed, a fountain of youth. You owe it to yourself to buy and try this book! Rev. Marchiene Rienstra, spiritual leader, interfaith minister and author of Come to the Feast, Eisha's Search and The Future for Women <b>About the Author</b> Molly Larkin is the co-author of the international best-seller, <i>The Wind is My Mother: The Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman.</i> She has taught spirituality workshops throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Follow her blog on Ancient Wisdom for Balanced Living at www.MollyLarkin.com Learn how to breathe your way to relaxation, health and vitality. Scroll up and click the BUY NOW button.
- Author BiographyMolly Larkin has been a spiritual seeker and student of human potential since the age of seven, when her teacher said human beings only use 10% of their brain capacity. She decided then and there to learn to use 100% of hers, a decision which led her on a life-long spiritual quest. She is the co-author, with Muskogee Creek elder Marcellus Bear Heart Williams, of the international best-seller The Wind Is My Mother; the Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman. She has studied with indigenous elders from around the world for over 30 years. Her passion for health and healing led her to become a certified healing practitioner and Licensed Trainer for Healing in America. In her private healing practice, Molly works with people, pets and horses, helping them achieve emotional, spiritual and physical balance. You can receive ongoing teachings and inspiration by subscribing to her blog, Ancient Wisdom for Balanced Living, at www.MollyLarkin.com.
- Author(s)Molly Larkin
- PublisherMolly Larkin
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMolly Larkin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.