CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- Description<em>The Fountas & Pinnell Leveled Book List, K-8+</em> is the only OFFICIAL print source for accurate leveling of more than 45,000 classic and contemporary books from publishers worldwide. When searching for a precise book leveled for guided reading instruction or for school book rooms, you can rely on The <em>Fountas & Pinnell Leveled Book List, K-8+ </em>for an extensive selection of books to support students' interests and competencies. This trusted resource is organized alphabetically by titles (Volume 1 contains titles A through L; Volume 2 contains titles M through Z), and includes key information such as the official F&P level, genre, word count, author/series, publisher, and identification of short story collections. Every book is meticulously reviewed and leveled by Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell in conjunction with their team of hand-selected levelers using the F&P d104 Level Gradient(TM). In addition to the two volume set, a one year subscription to the http: //fandpleveledbooks.com/ website is included in the purchase. This frequently updated, subscription-based, on-line list contains more than <strong>45,000</strong> books submitted by over 300 publishers.
- Author(s)Gay Su Pinnell,Irene Fountas
- PublisherHeinemann USA
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books,U.S.
- Weight2087 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.