Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionPremier liturgical theologian Gordon Lathrop argues that far too often liturgy, preaching, and liturgical theology are informed by naive and outdated exegesis. In ather fully original and deeply reflective work, Lathrop partners with newer biblical studies to see the Gospels anew. He treats the gospels as early witnesses to the meaning and import of Christian assembly and forces in the shaping and reshaping of liturgy. His work comports and develops the implications our understandings of early Christianity as a meal fellowship.
- Author(s)Gordon W. Lathrop
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.