All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionVogel aims to bring insight to the underlying question of why Japan and the little dragons - Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore - have been so extraordinarily successful in industrializing while other developing countries have t.
- Author BiographyEzra F. Vogel is Henry Ford II Professor of the Social Sciences Emeritus at Harvard and former Director of Harvard's Fairbank Center for East Asian Research and the Asia Center.
- Author(s)Ezra F. Vogel
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Edwin O.Reischauer Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight172 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.