All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConnect, focus, align, and activate your team to increase performance fast The Four Mindsets: How to Influence, Motivate, and Lead High Performance Teams holds the key to significantly increasing productivity, performance, and revenue in your organisation. Developed as a guide proven to help all levels of managers to connect, focus, align and activate their teams to elevate results, this book also serves as a low-cost, first step, alternative to expensive training, coaching and mentoring programs by providing a range of resources and tools to use and become a 'best in class' leader today. Management, motivations and mindsets have changed considerably in the last 25 years and leaders are being challenged with the task of keeping their teams engaged while meeting goals that are more stringent than ever before. The High Performance Mindset Model will equip you with the skills you need to take your teams performance to the next level and considers hot topics in today's business environment, such as emotional intelligence, whole brain thinking, and what makes professionals tick, in a format that is applicable at all levels of management and leadership. The Four Mindsets updates you on what matters most today and the most common strategies and techniques used by high performing companies, leaders and managers-globally. * Explore the simplest, fastest ways to increase productivity, performance, and revenue. * Understand what you must do to be within the top five percent of today's managers. * Discuss what makes people tick at work and how this understanding is the number one key to influencing accountability, focus and results. * Consider current best practices in team management, and understand how to practically apply these concepts. The Four Mindsets: How to Influence, Motivate, and Lead High Performance Teams is the ultimate handbook for every manager --from team leader to CEO--HR professionals, management consultants, trainers, coaches, and mentors charged with the responsibility of developing today's modern leaders.
- Author BiographyANNA-LUCIA MACKAY is Managing Director of HCM Global and a leading consultant, speaker and commentator on global management trends and practices. Anna-Lucia has been widely recognised through numerous industry awards and was a finalist for the prestigious Telstra Business Women's Awards.
- Author(s)Anna-Lucia Mackay
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.