All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA rhetorical treatise by the thirteenth-century Icelandic scholar Olafr Pordarson, one of four preserved in the fourtheenth-century Codex Wormianus, and of interest as a commentary on medieval Icelandic poetry, edited with commentary by Margaret Clunies Ross and Jonas Wellendorf.
- PublisherViking Society for Northern Research
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintViking Society for Northern Research
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byMargaret Clunies Ross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.