All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Mac, Vince, and middle-school organized crime comes to its thrilling conclusion in the third book of Chris Rylander's Fourth Stall saga, a series that combines a Godfather-like tale of crime and betrayal with hilarious school comedy a la Jack Gantos. Their business is finished, and Mac's and Vince's lives have become something they have never been before-simple. None of the fortune or the glory, ne of the risk or the threat of juvenile prison. There's even a new business that has stepped in to take its place (and take the heat off Mac and Vince for once). Things couldn't be better. But that was before things at their middle school started to go haywire. Before they found out that there's a new crime boss at a school ather town over trying to consolidate power. And before their old nemesis, Staples, came back to town begging for help after his stint in the clink. Just when Mac and Vince thought they were out, the business pulls them back in. But this time, will they be able to escape with their lives and their permanent records intact?
- Author BiographyChris Rylander is the author of the Codename Conspiracy series and the Fourth Stall saga. A fan of chocolate, chips, and chocolate chips, he lives in Chicago. You can visit him online at www.chrisrylander.com.
- Author(s)Chris Rylander
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFourth Stall
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalden Pond Press
- Weight213 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.