About this product
- Product InformationCan a war veteran survive when there is no war? Hardly so. And it is all the more difficult when there are two war heroes! Posted on each side of the Czech-West German border, US colonel Jack Knowles and his Soviet counterpart Colonel Valachev, have been chomping at the bit since Gorbachev launched his Glasnost policy. Fortunately for them, a serious border incident (the killing of a defector) will allow them to resume war. A private war first, but a war that will involve a serious troop confrontation. Bad for Gorbachev, good for the two sworn enemies who had been craving for action.
- TitleThe Fourth War
- Product Release Date13/10/2010
- Theatrical Release Year1990
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsHarry Dean Stanton,Jurgen Prochnow,Roy Scheider
- DirectorsJohn Frankenheimer
- Rating InfoCoarse Language,Occasional Violence
- Run Time91 minutes
- Primary GenreAction/Adventure
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $70.24
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $60.42
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $55.95
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $53.28Trending at AU $81.17
- AU $127.95Trending at AU $140.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.