All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the magical story of a family of foxes that took up residence right in the front yard of the author and publisher, Valarie Budayr. The Fox Diaries offers an enthusiastically educational opportunity to observe this fox family grow and learn together. From digging and hunting to playing and resting, this diary shares a rare glimpse into the private lives of Momma Rennie and her babies. Come watch as they navigate this wildly dangerous but still wonderful world. Great to share with your children or students, The Fox Diaries speaks to the importance of growing and learning both individually and as a family unit. It is a perfect book for story time or family sharing. Not only can you read about the daily rituals of this marvelous fox family, there is an information-packed resource section at the end of the book that includes lots of facts and even a few fox movies that you can enjoy with your family.
- Author BiographyValarie Budayr is a writer, photographer, and composer. She is a two-time NEA Meet the Composer grant winner. She is also a frequent contributor to the online magazine, Rhythm of the Home and Little Acorn Learning Enrichment Guides.
- Author(s)Valarie Budayr
- PublisherAudrey Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudrey Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.